Sunday, March 15, 2009

Aamir khan In New Role Sardarji look

Aamir khan
Aamir Khan said that-“As an actor it's hard for me to try to play with my age. I play a sixty-year-old Sardar for the new Tata Sky campaign.”

I've played all kinds of characters before, but never a Sardar. Although I played a Punjabi character in Rang De basanti but this is the first time as Sardar full on. When you have to get into many sets with Turban and beard. I hate this beard as it is much rubber on the very annoying. but you must do it when you need to do it.

Aamir khan

First I was irritated because I have to put this body suit, etc. But when I put it on, and I look at me, I get excited. When I see myself looking like this other person, so I forget the discomfort. In addition to the irritation I am very particular about the wig is straight, and I look at me and I feel very happy, especially when the product comes out right.

Tata Sky is a brand I was very pleasant to associate with me because of the kind of standards it believes in.. When it comes to quality and service, and the brand Tata Sky stands for.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Aamir khan In New Role Sardarji look"