Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nicola is a bad role Model for impressable girls blast esther

In the jungle she was remarkably diplomatic. Now she's out, however, Esther Rantzen appears to prefer straight talking.

And her first subject? Plastic-enhanced Page Three model and surviving contestant Nicola McLean.

Miss Rantzen, enjoying her first day of freedom after being voted off I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!, has told the Mail that slim women having such enormous breast implants gave impressionable young girls the wrong idea about attractiveness.
Nicola McLean

Esther Rantzen, right, says Nicola McLean's surgically enhanced breasts and slender frame leads impressionable girls to strive for an 'impossible' figure

She said: 'I think we were all awestruck with Nicola's boobs.

'Silence fell in the camp and we admired them.

'Nicola is a very slim and slender girl and as the days went on, she got thinner.

'When you are that slender, nature decrees that you have small boobs.

'In getting breast enlargements, what we're doing is creating a totally impossible female shape and making it our ideal.

Nicola McLean

Nicola shows off her toned figure in a revealing polka-dot bikini

'I think that's a problem because human beings don't naturally come in that shape.

'Now, I'm not criticising Nicola. She knows what she wants in life and she's going to get it. I say good luck to her.

'That's fine, but it's not good for kids to think that unless they look like that they're not going to be attractive human beings. It's not good. It's not cool.'

On the question of having plastic surgery herself, Miss Rantzen said: 'What I'm contemplating now is a knee lift.

'I was in a close position to my knees when I was withdrawing my legs from the sleeping bag the other morning and I found them wanting.'

She said she lost 8lb thanks to her stay in the Australian jungle.
Nicola McLean

Esther says that when you are as slender as Nicola, 'nature decrees that you have small boobs'

When you get to my age, it starts to go where you don't want to lose it, which is on my face. I lost the same amount when I was on Strictly Come Dancing for three weeks.

'It's the reality TV diet.'

Miss Rantzen, who was the fifth person voted off the ITV show, also revealed a rather unconventional side of her personality.

She said: 'One of the things I missed, which I have enjoyed at the hotel, is the capacity to walk around naked. You walk around naked when you get up in the morning and you think, "What am I going to put on today?"
Nicola McLean

Esther and Nicola together in the I'm A Celebrity jungle in Australia

'I love the air to get to me. I am by nature, a bit of a naturist. I like skinny-dipping and things like that, but I couldn't do that in the jungle.'

She also relished being one of the boys, saying she 'enjoyed the male company in the jungle'.

However she was disappointed in herself for speaking so frankly about how she lost her virginity at 23. 'I don't know why I said it,' she said. 'There was an intimacy you get in a group and you don't realise what you're saying.'

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Nicola is a bad role Model for impressable girls blast esther"