Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kerry Katona has full-fat Coke and Sugar Puffs delivered to her home

After undergoing £15,000 worth of plastic surgery, one would expect Kerry Katona to eat sensibly so she wouldn't lose her svelte figure.

But it appears the reality star isn't on a health kick as she received a grocery delivery from Iceland today.

As the face of the supermarket chain, Katona is entitled to the enviable perk of free groceries.
Kerry Katona

Special delivery: Kerry Katona accepts delivery of her groceries from an Iceland driver

Dressed down in a black jumper with her hair scrapped back, the mother-of-four chatted to the delivery man as she carried a large box of Coca-Cola, toilet rolls and Sugar Puffs into the house.

Other items in the bags presumably included frozen food, for which Iceland predominantly stocks.

Katona's brief sojourn to the front door of her Warrington house is the first time she's been seen in public since her disastrous appearance at the MTV Europe Music Awards on Thursday.

The former Atomic Kitten singer was booed by fans at the Liverpool ceremony when she came on stage to present Jared Leto's band 30 Seconds To Mars with the Best Video gong.

On Sunday, the 28-year-old admitted she had battled alcoholism, in addition to her other previous personal problems.

Kerry Katona

Good thing Kerry's gone to Iceland: Kerry carries her goodies in the house

She said: 'Four years ago I was diagnosed as an alcoholic after a stay in The Priory clinic.

'This is not common knowledge as I've never admitted it before.

'Along with my bi-polar disorder this is an ongoing battle I will face for the rest of my life. Yes, I still have a drink when I want to, like any other 28-year-old woman.

'During my worst drinking bouts I'd easily knock back ten to 15 shots of vodka or peach schnapps.
Kerry Katona

Kerry looking svelte in a LBD at the MTV Europe Music Awards, held in Liverpool last week

'I can get through days without a drink but it's hard.

'I never promise myself or my family that I can beat this addiction but I'll try bloody hard.'

Katona, who was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, and her husband Mark Croft stressed that alcohol was not to blame for her slurring her words on ITV's This Morning last month.

The couple, who live in Cheshire, said her behaviour was down to taking medication late the night before her interview with Phillip Schofield and Fern Britton, in which they asked her if she had a drink problem.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Kerry Katona has full-fat Coke and Sugar Puffs delivered to her home"