Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kangna recommended Anjana for Adhyayan

The petite Anjana Sukhani considers ‘Jashn’ to be one of the biggest films of her career after ‘Salaam-E-Ishq’ and ‘Golmaal Returns’.

Well, the others were just multi-starrers where she was kind of hanging around like the funny show piece in ‘Golmaal Returns’ and the married Anil Kapoor’s younger girlfriend in ‘Salaam-e-ishq’. But here she says she’s a performance oriented role.

So ‘Jashn’ could very well be her biggest ever film till date.
Anjana Sukhani
Anjana's been saying, "I can stand up and say that ‘Jashn’ is very close to my heart. There is a definite reason behind me saying that.

Being so involved with the film for last few months, I have come to realize that I can relate to it at numerous junctures. Yes, there are some moments where the character is not the real me but then there are some strong emotional chords that ‘Jashn’ touches, which makes it all so believable."

Well, this lass is not worried about the fact that she’s been romantically paired with a much younger hero, Adhyayan Suman in the film. Maybe the fact that Adhyayan’s girlfriend Kangna recommended her for the film has given her that confidence.

She adds, "There are moments in your life which do get reflected in the situation that the character goes through. This is what happened to me as well.

I experienced emotions that were pent up within me but came out quite strongly when I was enacting this character. They may have stayed on at a superficial level had I not acted in the film but after working under Bhatt saab's patronage in ‘Jashn’, I am glad I could find my own self in the film.”

Ummm… we very well understand Anjana’s sentiments. But we need to remind her that the movie also has Shahana Goswami who mightn’t look as pretty as her, but is a good actress as seen in ‘Rock On’ and ‘Firaaq’.

Now there was also talk about the director duo Raksha Mistry and Hasnain Hyderabadwaala not doing their job well and producer Mahesh Bhatt coming in to help things out.
Anjana Sukhani

Anjana talks about same too: "His presence on the sets helped because he has his own way of molding his actors. He turns you into something else and I can confidently say that together the entire team of ‘Jashn’ has come up with a superlative effort.

My career has just begun but I can proudly say that ‘Jashn’ is one of my benchmark films. It will have to be some really powerful script and some very good acting by me to beat the work that has gone into making Jashn."

We think she needs to enjoy the ‘Jashn’ as much as she can. Because her other upcoming releases too like ‘Allah Ke Banday’ and ‘Tum Milo Toh Sahi’ don’t look promising either Much like ‘Jai Veeru’, ‘Sunday’ and the rest She must make hay while the sun shines.
Anjana Sukhani

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Kangna recommended Anjana for Adhyayan"