Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rihanna Is Showing Off Her Perfect Breasts

Lately Rihanna is showing off a lot of her new breasts. Like I said it before, I don’t know if she got implants or she just discovered the push up bra, but she sure has some nice breasts that we didn't see before.

According to The Sun Rihanna is afraid of wardrobe malfunction:

“The Umbrella singer is terrified she will fall victim to the type of wardrobe malfunction that famously afflicted Janet Jackson. She says: "That's the worst thing! You have to go for fittings to make sure the stuff is pretty secure!" And of the skimpy dominatrix outfits she says: "In terms of dress, that's just the way I’m feeling at that particular moment. I'm just dressing how I feel and being more comfortable in my skin. I love dressing up. I always did, even before all this." “
rihanna-d-squared-01

rihanna-d-squared-02

rihanna-d-squared-03

rihanna-d-squared-04

rihanna-d-squared-05

rihanna-d-squared-06

rihanna-d-squared-07

rihanna-d-squared-08


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Rihanna Is Showing Off Her Perfect Breasts"